After your test has been built in Blackboard you will need to Edit the Test Options for each test in your course in order to give extra time to any students that have accommodations in place.
- Click the drop down arrow next to the deployed test and select Edit the Test Options. The test options allow the instructor to set the testing criteria for the entire class.
- Scroll down to Test Availability Exceptions. Students receiving test exceptions will receive testing criteria that varies from the rest of the class.
- Click Add User or Group to bring up a pop-up screen. Select the user or group with the exception and click Submit.
- Adjust the options as needed for that user or group.
- Attempts may be Single Attempt, Multiple Attempt, or Unlimited Attempt.
- Timer may be used to set the amount of time the user or group receives.
- Availability may be used to set the time window for which the user or group may access the exam.
- Force Completion requires the user or group to complete the exam in one sitting.
- Submit the Test Options.